On Friday, 16 Jun 2017 at 02:04, Dave Goldberg wrote: [...] > A couple years ago I tried to troubleshoot this, comparing the MIME > structure of an email forwarded by outlook and the same email > forwarded by Gnus but I could not figure it out. Reminds me of my attempt to handcraft a calendar invite in gnus that Outlook would understand. I know it's possible because Outlook understands calendar invites coming from Google's calendar but I could not get Outlook to accept my gnus/message generated emails as calendar invites. -- Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)