Emanuel Berg writes: > Dmitrii Kashin writes: > >>> You are absolutely right, neither of these issues >>> are there when I start Emacs and Gnus the way you >>> suggest, i.e., without my configuration/extension. >> >> Well, this is the good news. Thus, a problem exists >> somewhere inside your configuration. > > Wow - for all my stupidity in this thread, I have to > say my intuition is amazing! Yes, it was the > headers. Wow. My intuition works another way. I do not see a correlation between headers and first paragraph of citation. I suppose it is abnormal and I would speak to somebody in gnus developer list about it. Here the contacts are. Newsgroup: gmane.emacs.gnus.general List: ding@gnus.org BTW, I noticed a strange thing. Your "References:" field does not contain my message id, when you reply to me. It seems to be another bug.