* How Do I Creat My First Topic
@ 2005-07-10 14:10 Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2005-07-10 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

'T n' in Group buffer just produced an error: No such parent topic: nil

what's wrong?  thanks.

-
narke

* Re: How Do I Creat My First Topic
@ 2005-07-29 23:57 ` Jesse Alama
From: Jesse Alama @ 2005-07-29 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steven Woody <anti-spam.narkewoody@gmail.com.dont-post-to> writes:

> 'T n' in Group buffer just produced an error: No such parent topic: nil
>
> what's wrong?  thanks.

Were you in topic minro mode?  Hit `t' when in the group buffer, and
try again.

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama (alama@stanford.edu)

* Re: How Do I Creat My First Topic
@ 2005-07-31  9:19   ` Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2005-07-31  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jesse Alama <alama@stanford.edu> writes:

> Steven Woody <anti-spam.narkewoody@gmail.com.dont-post-to> writes:
>
>> 'T n' in Group buffer just produced an error: No such parent topic: nil
>>
>> what's wrong?  thanks.
>
> Were you in topic minro mode?  Hit `t' when in the group buffer, and
> try again.

thanks. i did not pressed 't' :)

> Jesse
>
> --
> Jesse Alama (alama@stanford.edu)

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Stills Photographer: You know double-O-7?
Bob: He drinks martinis, but all right.

	- Lost in Translation (2003)