* Re: want: to simplify lowering the score of messages from fm.announce
       [not found] <s93lm4m8iie.fsf@cheusov.scnsoft.com>
@ 2002-10-25 20:48 ` Hubert Chan
From: Hubert Chan @ 2002-10-25 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>>> "Aleksey" == Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov@scnsoft.com> writes:

Aleksey> Hello.  I'm subscribed to the fm.announce news group (from
Aleksey> freshmeat) and when I read announces about some project I often
Aleksey> use to unsubscribe from news about it once and forever.

Aleksey> Currently I press L s r p ^<project_name> [0-9]<RET>

Use the "From:" field instead.  It's a lot easier to deal with.

L a r p ^<project_name>@freshmeat.net <RET>

Aleksey> This requires a lot my time and I'd like to simply press 'k' in
Aleksey> the summary buffer to forget about this project and read news
Aleksey> about next one.

Hmm.  I bet you could write a macro or something.

L a r p C-a ^ RET

or something like that.  I don't have much experience with macros,
though, so I can't help you with that.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-25 20:48 UTC | newest]