* C-d in SUmmary Buffer
@ 2002-08-27  7:21 Mario Lang
From: Mario Lang @ 2002-08-27  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I recently found this feature, and it's really great.

I have some suggestions for it, in the hope that
those are implemented in the futre, or maybe are already
and someone can tell me how to activate it:

1. I regularly get mails which contain .zip file
attachments.  Those zip-files contain only text-files.
It would be great if I could do C-d on the mail, then
do C-d on the x-compressed attachment, and get a new group
which shows me the individual files after unpacking.
This would save alot of time, as I could read the contents of those
mails without saving the zip files anywhere...

2. It would be great if B DEL would modify
the original article.  Sometimes you get digest mails
with spam or wrongly directed mails in it.  If I see such a
thing, I usually delete it.  Well, if I'm in a digest
group, I can't do that, but it would be nice to.

--
CYa,
  Mario

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-27  7:21 UTC | newest]