"B.V. Raghav" čálii: > Kevin Brubeck Unhammer writes: > >> Hi, >> >> >> I keep getting this error which appears when I start gnus or press "g": >> >> [SNIPPED] >> >> From .newsrc.eld, but it keeps coming back. I've also tried deleting >> "commits" from .newsrc, to no avail. It seems like a bug in gnus (though >> possibly due to a another bug in dovecot/offlineimap/fastmail). > > Similar (unprecedented) behaviour here. I filed a bug report > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bugs/116201 > at emacs.bugs > > Consider supporting it with your observations. Replied through gmane; thanks for the reference (seems to be the same bug). -Kevin