* nnvirtual and hide some groups
@ 2015-04-29 22:04 Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2015-04-29 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

in gnus after creating a nnvirtual group which joins several other
groups, is thre a way to not show these other groups in the group buffer
(and see only the nnvirtual group)?

Many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

* Re: nnvirtual and hide some groups
@ 2015-04-30  8:33 ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2015-04-30  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On 2015-04-30 00:04, Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> in gnus after creating a nnvirtual group which joins several other
> groups, is thre a way to not show these other groups in the group buffer
> (and see only the nnvirtual group)?
>
> Many thanks in advance!

How about 'u' (which unsubscribes you) on the group you don't want to
see? The virtual group will still be updated (I use this for nnrss
groups collected in a single virtual group).

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* Re: nnvirtual and hide some groups
@ 2015-04-30  8:42   ` Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2015-04-30  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> How about 'u' (which unsubscribes you) on the group you don't want to
> see? The virtual group will still be updated (I use this for nnrss
> groups collected in a single virtual group).

thanks for your answer.

Yes, I thought of this, but I was not sure whether the underlying group
will be still updated...

I'll give it a try, thanks!