* State of gnus-cloud
@ 2014-09-20 22:15 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-09-20 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I use two computers these days.  I would like to sync read-status
across computers so that I don't have to re-read the same messages on
the "other" computer.  Is gnus-cloud usable for this yet?  Or is there
another methods of keeping track of what is read and what is not
across computers?

I would rather not sync the whole mail folder.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-20 22:15 UTC | newest]