Sven Bretfeld writes: > Hello to all > > base=~/Mail > mformat=mh > database=~/.mairixdb > mh=archive/sent/* > mh=debian-liste > mh=inbox > mh=debian-expired/* > mh=inbox-expired/* > omit=zz_mairix-* > > Seems ok to me. But a mairix-search results in only a few recent > messages. I think these are the un-expired messages that match the > search. It's definitely a mairix problem and has nothing to do with nnmairix.el. When I update the database in verbose mode I can see that only ~/Mail/inbox is updated. I just don't know why. I have already deleted the mairix-database and created it anew. But with the same result. It's the wrong mailgroup, now. But if anyone has a hint, I would be glad. Greetings Sven