* Changing signing key
@ 2006-05-12 11:17 leandro noferini
From: leandro noferini @ 2006-05-12 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ciao a tutti,

I  would like  to  change  the gpg  key  to sign  for  some groups  like
something the posting styles: is it possibile some way?

--
Ciao
leandro

* Re: Changing signing key
@ 2006-06-20 17:16 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-06-20 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, May 12 2006, leandro noferini wrote:

> I would like to change the gpg key to sign for some groups like
> something the posting styles: is it possibile some way?

Maybe an entry like this in `gnus-posting-styles':

  (eval (set (make-local-variable 'pgg-default-user-id) "OtherID"))

Cf. (info "(pgg)Default user identity").

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Changing signing key
@ 2006-07-02  4:17   ` leandro noferini
From: leandro noferini @ 2006-07-02  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <reinersteib+from-uce@imap.cc> writes:

>> I would like to change the gpg key to sign for some groups like
>> something the posting styles: is it possibile some way?
>
> Maybe an entry like this in `gnus-posting-styles':
>
>   (eval (set (make-local-variable 'pgg-default-user-id) "OtherID"))

No, it does not work.

:-(

> Cf. (info "(pgg)Default user identity").

--
Ciao
leandro
Un esteso e "normale" uso della crittografia è il sistema più forte
per rivendicare il diritto alla privacy nelle comunicazioni
telematiche: come tutti i diritti e come i muscoli se non viene
esercitato costantemente si atrofizza e va perso.

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Changing signing key
@ 2006-07-02  8:13 ` issdr
From: issdr @ 2006-07-02  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

leandro noferini wrote:

> I  would like  to  change  the gpg  key  to sign  for  some groups  like
> something the posting styles: is it possibile some way?

here's what i'd do: get into topic mode (hit `t' on the group buffer),
then `G p' on the `Gnus' main topic and write

     ((pgg-default-user-id "my-default"))

use `C-c' to save.

put a

    ((pgg-default-user-id "special"))

line into "special" groups' properties (if you have many "special" groups,
you should create a topic to gather them)

finally, i'd write

    ((add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'pgg-default-user-id))

in my `.gnus.el' file. (see (info "(gnus)group parameters") to understand
why)

hth

--
  np: no song

* Re: Changing signing key
@ 2006-07-02 22:16   ` leandro noferini
From: leandro noferini @ 2006-07-02 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

issdr <p_u_n_k_i_n_d@yahoo.it> writes:

>> I  would like  to  change  the gpg  key  to sign  for  some groups  like
>> something the posting styles: is it possibile some way?
>
> here's what i'd do: get into topic mode (hit `t' on the group buffer),
> then `G p' on the `Gnus' main topic and write
>
>      ((pgg-default-user-id "my-default"))
>
> use `C-c' to save.
>
> put a
>
>     ((pgg-default-user-id "special"))
>
> line into "special" groups' properties (if you have many "special" groups,
> you should create a topic to gather them)
>
> finally, i'd write
>
>     ((add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'pgg-default-user-id))

It seems to work good!

Only one little thing: the line above is only with one parenthesis

(add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'pgg-default-user-id)

> in my `.gnus.el' file. (see (info "(gnus)group parameters") to understand
> why)

I could not understand.

:-(

But if it works.....

:-)

--

@ 2006-07-03  5:19     ` issdr
From: issdr @ 2006-07-03  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

leandro noferini wrote:

>>     ((add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'pgg-default-user-id))
>
> It seems to work good!
>
> Only one little thing: the line above is only with one parenthesis
>
> (add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'pgg-default-user-id)

yes, that's correct. sometimes i use dabbrev blindly...

,----

`----

--
  np: no song