* about nndraft behavior
@ 2021-12-29 13:31 hput via Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
From: hput via Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English) @ 2021-12-29 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Its been some time since I had occassion to edit an outgoing message
in nndraft group.

I noticed when I finished the edit I called C-c C-c expecting the
message to reappear in finished form still in nndraft.  I'm pretty
sure that was once the behavior.

But now the finished nndraft msg when directly out to internet.

I used to have to use `D s' to make the message actually leave gnus.

Am I miss-remembering that `C-c C-c' should return the finished msg to
nndraft?