From: physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com>
To: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
Cc: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Problem splitting (nnimap-inbox "[Gmail]/Alle Nachrichten")
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 15:17:49 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello,
yes thanks i know that.
But unfortunately after changing it, the problem remains.
For a further detailed look i will describe a bit more.

Usually i use folders on my gmail imap account to split incoming mails.
Currently most splitting works in that way, that the article is shown in
the new folder. Therefore i think, that initial splitting works.
BUT
After the split, a look inside gmail All Mails shows the original message
AND the same message exists in the new folder.
So i think, that gnus not move the message, gnus copy the message.
Therefore i had to press B DEL inside the all mails folder to delete
this message.
BUT after a new refresh pressing g the message is there again
(sometimes).
Finally i think, that something inside gnus splitting process is not
completely move the message.

Hope my problem is described a bit clearer now.

PS: I use emacs 28 on fedora 32.

Regards
Poul