asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: Hello Adam: > The difference between that version number and the one I found (in > emacs-w3m-version) is quite big. How did you find your number? From the commandline: ,---- | w3m --version `---- >> I also have Emacs-w3m installed and configured. > > What is that? The Emacs frontend to w3m. My version is 1.1589 from cvs. Regards, Charles -- "Calling EMACS an editor is like calling the Earth a hunk of dirt." -- Chris DiBona on Dirt (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)