* deuglifing articles
@ 2022-06-10 18:59 GH
From: GH @ 2022-06-10 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi, how can I set functions on articles when I open it to read, maybe a
hook?

I want for example run (gnus-article-outlook-deuglify-article) on open
an article

Also,

many mails from gmail are using Top Posting[1] style, any function to
deuglify it?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_in_technology