* Gcc is ignored when sending mail from emacs lisp
@ 2013-05-10 13:40 Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2013-05-10 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I want to sent mail from emacs lisp code, but the given Gcc-field is not
considered by the send function and thus no mail is put into my "Sent
Items" Group/Folder.  When I send a mail from within gnus, everything
works out fine.  This is the relevant code:

Sending mail from outside gnus:
(defun org-tut-send-mail ()
  (message-mail "my.email@foo.com"
                "[ELISP-TEST] Test"
                '(("From" . "my.email@foo.com")
                  ("Gcc" . "nnimap+imap.server.com:\"Sent Items\"")))
  (insert "SOME TEXT")
  (message-send-and-exit))

The above snippet sends the Email just fine, but nothing gets stored in
my Sent Items group.

Can anybody give me some pointers on this?

PS: If you need further information, name it and I will gladly provide
it.

Regards,
Alex