* More expiry pain
@ 2009-05-04 17:57 John Sullivan
From: John Sullivan @ 2009-05-04 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Gnus just claimed to expire a few hundred of my messages to
nnimap+local:INBOX.archive.2009, like it was supposed to. I sat and
watched the messages echo in the minibuffer, about updating the marks in
that group, etc. Except now, the messages aren't in that group, and they
also aren't in the original group. They're gone. That's verified by
entering each of those two groups with C-u RET and looking at all the
messages. Any idea where they went? I've looked at the server group
list, and it doesn't look like they got moved to some new group...

This is with gnus as included in the current emacs pretest.

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-04 17:57 UTC | newest]