* Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers
@ 2007-01-10  1:48 Slackrat
From: Slackrat @ 2007-01-10  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since upgrading my gnus my X-Guarantee headers are being displayed in
reverse order

See Full  Headers

This message was prepared with them thusly:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"

;; BASIC
;; #####
         (signature-file "~/.signature/bill")
	 (name mail-user-name)
	 (address "inconnu@azurservers.com")
         ("X-Homepage" "http://azurservers.com/")
	 ("X-Operating-System" "Slackware GNU/Linux --current");;
         ("X-GUARANTEE4" "harmful content should be reported to abuse@azurservers.com")
         ("X-GUARANTEE3" "Azurservers.com publishes SPF records and any spam or otherwise")
         ("X-GUARANTEE2" "content or attachments when sent from <user>@azurservers.com.")
         ("X-GUARANTEE1" "This email is Guaranteed to have been free of any malevolent")
	 (organization "Front National [http://www.frontnational.com]"))

I changed the order to the 4-3-2-1 indicated above upon noticing the
problem when they had been a more rational 1-2-3-4 hoping they would
be displayed correctly

However, regardless of the order in the gnus.el file, they always
appear as they are in the the headers to this message

The solution of course is to move the text 1<-->4 and 2<-->3

But does anbody know why they would be ranked this way in
Emacs/Gnus 22?

--
Regards, Slackrat [Bill Henderson] [No _4Q_ for direct email]