* How to use nnmaildir?
@ 2002-09-14 11:59 d2002xx
From: d2002xx @ 2002-09-14 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I synchronized a maildir by isync, and set gnus server in the
customization buffer as following:

Method: Value Menu nnmaildir
Address: /tmp/TEST
INS DEL Variable: directory
            Value: "/tmp/TEST"
INS
   State: this option has been set and saved.
group for the maildir (I tried "cur", but falied). Would somebody help
me?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-14 11:59 UTC | newest]