* Keeping Gnus in sync on two machines
@ 2021-02-03  3:49 Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2021-02-03  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I use multiple workstations and laptops. And obviously, I want to use
Emacs/Gnus on these machines. My questions is: is it enough to keep just
the following files/dirs rsync’ed between the machines:

~/.emacs.d
~/.gnus.el
~/.newsrc.eld (I have disabled other files in .gnus.el)
~/News
~/Mail
~/.authinfo.gpg

If not, then what else needs to be added? I have tried to created a
portable setup. i.e. I use nntp, nnimap, smtpmail-send-it, so that I
don’t have to install any other external program to manage my emails and
news articles.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

--
Regards,
Pankaj Jangid