On 15 October 2013 14:03, Tollef Fog Heen wrote: > > Hi, > > This is meant as a followup of > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.user/15526 . Please Cc me on > replies, I'm not subscribed to the list. > > I tried the patch in the referenced article and it seems I get a little > bit further, but not all the way: > > Unable to open server nnimap+err due to: Unknown stream type: gssapi > nnimap (err) open error: ''. Continue? (y or n) n > Couldn't open server on err > Warning: Unable to open server nnimap+err due to: Unknown stream type: > gssapi > I had the same problem. It turns out GSSAPI support was removed some time ago. I don't know the reason for this. Regards, Elias