Eric Abrahamsen writes: > > Okay, I see that the Gnus manual tells users to put this call directly > in their gnus.el files, so your config here has no problems. The problem > is in how the function does the update -- it should probably be delayed > until Gnus has been started up. I'm going to file this as a bug, with a > proposed solution, and hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon. > > Thanks for the report, > Eric Thanks a lot! Do you communicate the solution here? PS: Until now i'm not able to switch my splitting to fancy-splitting. Is it possible, that this problem is related? Regards Poul