* Re: Gnus Problem: new user
       [not found] ` <slrnaloa6m.1o6.mf-usenet@gothgoose.net>
@ 2002-08-16 12:49   ` °°Kersey°°
       [not found]     ` <v98z36j4hn.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
From: °°Kersey°° @ 2002-08-16 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcus Frings <mf-usenet@gmx.net> wrote in news:slrnaloa6m.1o6.mf-
usenet@gothgoose.net :

> °°Kersey°° <Indovinala@all.net> wrote:
>
>> How can I set up the NNTP server under Windows98 ?
>
> See http://my.gnus.org and check the Gnus Dotfile Generator (GDG) for a
> very basic configuration.
>
> Regards,
> Marcus

I need more information..

I'd like to use Gnus with Hamster as a local server, which requires login
(user and password).

Could you send/post me a file with all settings i need?

By the way.. where i've to put the "\.gnus" file? In my home dir?

Thanks

--

Kersey (ateo)

Replicate a: Ivanoe_Kersey@katamail.com

* Re: Gnus Problem: new user
       [not found]     ` <v98z36j4hn.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
@ 2002-08-16 19:17       ` °°Kersey°°
From: °°Kersey°° @ 2002-08-16 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <4uce.02.r.steib@gmx.net> wrote in
news:v98z36j4hn.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de :

> On Fri, Aug 16 2002, Indovinala@all.net wrote:
>
>> I'd like to use Gnus with Hamster as a local server, which requires
>> login (user and password).
>
> Look at the manual (search for authentification):
>
> (Info-goto-node "(gnus)NNTP") ; press C-x C-e here.
>
> There you'll find a sample ~/.authinfo file.

What manual? I can't find info-goto-node.. even if i found
"authentification".. anyway, C-x C-e there not works..