* Weird behavior with Ognus 0.13
@ 2003-01-27 21:26 Peter Davis
From: Peter Davis @ 2003-01-27 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using Oort gnus 0.13 in XEmacs 21.4(10) on Windows 2000.  I recently
noticed that if I type 'F' (gnus-summary-followup-with-original) in the
*Summary* buffer, I can edit and send my followup and everything works
fine.

However, if I do this in the *Article* buffer (gnus-article-followup-
with-original), when I finish sending my follow-up and move the point
*back* to the summary, I can't exit the summary. Typing 'q' or 'n n' or
'p p' or anything that calls gnus-summary-exit just gives me:

    	Wrong type argument: number-char-or-marker-p, (31729)

I don't know a way to get out of this other than to kill emacs and
restart gnus.  It's pretty disturbing.  This seems to be easily
reproducible with the above procedure.

-pd

--
--------
                             Peter Davis

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-27 21:26 UTC | newest]