* Forwarded PDF file becomes corrupted
@ 2002-06-07 20:53 Peter Davis
       [not found] ` <m2u1lcbt4w.fsf@boiko_linux.demogr.mpg.de>
From: Peter Davis @ 2002-06-07 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I received a message with an attached PDF document.  I tried to forward this
to some other folks using 'S O m'  (what's the difference between that and
'C-c C-f' anyway?).  The PDF file I received was fine, but the one the
others got from my forward was corrupted.  Acrobat reported errors on
opening it, and then displayed 3 blank pages.

Any clues about this?  I suppose I could have saved the file out from gnus,
and then re-attached it to a reply, but that's pretty ugly.  What's the
right way to do this?

Thanks,

-pd

* Re: Forwarded PDF file becomes corrupted
       [not found] ` <m2u1lcbt4w.fsf@boiko_linux.demogr.mpg.de>
@ 2002-08-30 17:00   ` Zero Void
From: Zero Void @ 2002-08-30 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I also have experinced that problem for several times. The size of the pdf
file is correct, but some pages are blank.