* imap disconnected mode and moving messages
@ 2008-01-05  1:51 John Owens
From: John Owens @ 2008-01-05  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Greetings, I looked at gnus a few years ago as an IMAP mailer.
Disconnected mode is really important to me. At the time
gnus did not support moving messages from folder to folder
in disconnected mode, i.e.:

Go into disconnected mode
Read a message in inbox
File that message (by moving it into a folder)
(later)
Go into connected mode
Sync up and the message is moved inbox->folder

Has this changed at all? Happy to hear it if so. And if I'm
thinking about using gnus all wrong, lemme know!

JDO

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-05  1:51 UTC | newest]