* compose-mail is not working anymore with gnus
@ 2010-04-30 20:08 Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-04-30 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I notice that 'compose-mail' bound to "C-x m" fails if gnus is
running.

I got this error: "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil"

Is this expected ?

Thanks

* Re: compose-mail is not working anymore with gnus
@ 2010-05-03 11:20 ` Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-05-03 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Apr 30, 10:08 pm, Francis Moreau <francis.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I notice that 'compose-mail' bound to "C-x m" fails if gnus is
> running.
>
> I got this error: "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil"

I've just noticed that this happens if the *Group* buffer is opened
_only_ (no other summary buffers opened). If I enter in a news group
or my mail group then 'compose-mail' works as expected.

Thanks