* send email not visible in inbox or spam, but visible in gnus —nnfolder+archive:sent.2022-12
@ 2022-12-07 13:54 jindam, vani
From: jindam, vani @ 2022-12-07 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Info-gnus English

i have installed getmail6, msmtp.
os: debian bullseye on userland (1)
i am using menu:
gnus : send a mail
after composing, click "send this message"
it shows xterm window, i update my name in
"X_personal_name" & my email id in "from",
blank for "cc field" & yes to "send this message"
the email never reached my inbox or spam directory.

** my configs:
*** .gnus:
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnnil ""))

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
              '(nnmaildir ""
               (directory "/home/jin/.Maildir/")
               (get-new-mail t)
               (directory-files nnheader-directory-files-safe)))

(setq mail-user-agent 'gnus-user-agent)
(setq read-mail-command 'gnus)

(setq mail-sources
                   '((pop :server "disroot.org"
                          :user "jindam.vani@disroot.org")))
(setq smtpmail-default-smtp-server "disroot.org")

*** getmailrc
[options]
delete = True
read_all = true

[retriever]
type = SimplePOP3SSLRetriever
server = disroot.org
username = jindam.vani@disroot.org
# password = my_mail_password

[destination]
type = Maildir
path = ~/.Maildir/INBOX/

*** .msmtprc
account jindam.vani@disroot.org
host disroot.org
port 587
tls on
tls_starttls on
auth on
user jindam, vani
from jindam.vani@disroot.org

how do i resolve?

(1) https://github.com/CypherpunkArmory/UserLAnd

regards,
jindam, vani

--
toots: @jindam_vani@c.im
others: en.wikipedia.org/wik//User:Jindam_vani

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-07 13:55 UTC | newest]