On 8788 day of my life Kai Grossjohann wrote: > I send mail to user foo, but my GPG keyring gives address bar for > this person. I know that I can specify the recipient in the mml tag, > but is there an automatic way? > > (There is perhaps a way to do it with GPG; that would be fine, as > well. I don't want to use the email address given in the key, as it > is old and will stop to work sooner or later.) Add line to your ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf: group recipient@host = 0xKEYID -- Ivan Boldyrev XML -- new language of ML family.