* Automagic IMAP setup.
@ 2004-04-10 17:57 Mario S. Mommer
From: Mario S. Mommer @ 2004-04-10 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

When I go to the *Server* buffer, and manually add my IMAP server by
pressing 'a', typing 'nnimap', and the name of my server, it works
beautifully, to the point that it even displays the correct number of
mails in each folder, something I've never been able to achieve
writing into .gnus.el.

How do I find out what options got 'autodetected'?

Regards,
        Mario.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-10 17:57 UTC | newest]