* splitting and nnimap-split-fancy
@ 2009-02-10 21:28 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2009-02-10 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

The following split works, but why does "root@" not work below marked by
"***" ? The Gnus manual is pretty heavy going in the splitting section
and I feel I must have overlooked something obvious.

"@" is not part of regexps special characters is it?

,----
| (setq nnimap-split-inbox
|         '("INBOX"))
|
| (setq nnimap-split-predicate "UNDELETED")
|
| (setq nnimap-split-crosspost nil)
|
| (setq nnimap-split-rule
|       '(
| 	("mymail" ("INBOX" nnimap-split-fancy)))
|
|       nnimap-split-fancy
`----

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation of the evils and damages by the technology of yesterday.  ~Dennis Gabor, Innovations:  Scientific, Technological and Social, 1970

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-10 21:28 UTC | newest]