I just resolved the configuration problem this morning. Actually, you can google many articles concerning how to configure IMAP of gmail. In my opinion, it 's very critical that there is an installation of 'openssl', a program designed to do ssl connection between client and server, in you system. I am using Emacs-22.3-win and openssl of cygwin. Good luck. "Byung-Hee HWANG" 写入消息新闻:mailman.2141.1235931707.31690.info-gnus-english@gnu.org... > Hello i'm newbie for Gnus. Does people use Gmail(imap) on Gnus? If it is > possible, how can i use Gmail? FYI, i use another host for sending mail. > So i need only imap setting for now. > > byunghee > >