* gnus and imap with google
@ 2010-06-20 12:56 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-06-20 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I have a direct imap link from Gnus to googlemail.

Is there anyway to stop sent messages contributing to the article count
in my IMAP inbox? I cant find a way to disable the "conversation" thread
format used by google (which means your sent messages are part of your
inbox) so am hoping someone has a gnus tweak for it to ignore sent
messages.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-20 12:56 UTC | newest]