* Re: Gnus Documentation ?
       [not found]   ` <pan.2003.01.06.20.04.35.163776@earthlink.net>
@ 2003-01-06 21:31     ` Robin S. Socha
From: Robin S. Socha @ 2003-01-06 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Rob <rrowens@earthlink.net> writes:
> On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 13:23:09 -0500, Robin S. Socha wrote:

>> |        texi2html - a Texinfo to HTML converter
> Where can I get the source code for texi2html?

You've got to be joking...
<http://www.google.com/search?q=info2html%20source>

* Re: Gnus Documentation ?
       [not found] ` <84adi89ee1.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
@ 2003-01-12  5:40   ` u.r. faust
From: u.r. faust @ 2003-01-12  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > In getting up to speed on Gnus, my biggest problem is the cryptic
> > documentation in the info format.

I find that the best way to approach the documentation is as an interesting
but rather strange novel :-)
--
natsu-gusa ya  / tsuwamono-domo-ga / yume no ato
summer grasses / strong ones       / dreams site

Summer grasses,
All that remains
Of soldier's dreams
(Basho trans. Stryk)