* Re: another E-Mail Address
       [not found]   ` <m2bs6i6ncf.fsf@localhost.localdomain>
@ 2002-09-28 13:11     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-09-28 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wu XiaoGuang <woohsiaokuang@yahoo.com.cn> writes:

> By the way, how do you make the beautiful style:

Look for boxquote.el.

kai

* Re: another E-Mail Address
       [not found] ` <87u1kdrmze.fsf@ID-56226.news.dfncis.de>
       [not found]   ` <m2bs6i6ncf.fsf@localhost.localdomain>
@ 2002-09-29  5:45   ` delirious daniel
From: delirious daniel @ 2002-09-29  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Micha Wiedenmann <mw-u1@gmx.de> writes:

> * Wu XiaoGuang <woohsiaokuang@yahoo.com.cn> writes:
> | 	;; if this message is a reply to a message try to distinguish
> | 	;; private and public messages.
> | 	((message-mail-p)
> | 	 (address
> | 	  (save-excursion
> | 	    (if (buffer-live-p gnus-article-buffer)
> | 	      (progn
> | 		(set-buffer gnus-article-buffer)
> | 		(let ((to (message-fetch-field "To")))
> | 		  (cond
> | 		   ((string-match "EMAIL\\.PRIVATE@foo\\.net" to)
> | 		    "EMAIL.PRIVATE@foo.net")
> | 		   ((string-match (regexp-opt
> | 				   '("EMAIL2@foo.net"
> | 				     "EMAIL1@foo.net"))
> | 				  to)
> | 		    "EMAIL1@foo.net"))))
> | 	      "EMAIL.PRIVATE@foo.net"))))
Wouldn't:
("nnml:.*"
         (From (save-excursion
                 (set-buffer gnus-article-buffer)
                 (message-fetch-field "to")))
Do the same thing?
--
Daniel 'Delirious' Sauve
http://www.livejournal.com/users/deleriousraven/

* Re: another E-Mail Address
       [not found] ` <v9znu43ou6.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
@ 2002-09-27 18:30   ` Wu XiaoGuang
From: Wu XiaoGuang @ 2002-09-27 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <4uce.02.r.steib@gmx.net> writes:

> On Thu, Sep 26 2002, Wu XiaoGuang wrote:
>
> >     I have more than one E-Mail address, and I have set one as my
> >     "user-mail-address". When I'm writing letters, how can I make the
> >     "From" switch to the non-default E-Mail address?
>
> You can always edit the From: field manually, but I guess that's not
> what you want. ;-)

I want to edit the From: field manually.
With Mozilla, when I'm writing E-Mail, I could switch between my two
E-Mail address.

I subscribe maillist with different mail address, so if I haven't
change the From: , it will response error.
So what I need is a simple switch, when I'm writing letters.
Is there just any keys stroke to do it?

Thank you for all!