* Gnus IMAP with kerberos and SSL?
@ 2006-05-29 19:44 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2006-05-29 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have IMAP working fine over SSL, but my imap server supposedly understands
Kerberos, so that I should be able to connect without re-entering my
password (as long as I have done the necessary `kinit', of course).

I tried to change the `nnimap-stream' parameter from `ssl' to `gssapi', but
it fails (the gsasl executable is found but it looks like the connection is
immediately refused).

The IMAP server only responds to connections on port 993, so I guess it
means that I need to connect via SSL with Kerberos on top of it.  Not sure
if that makes any sense, and even less sure how I could about it.
Any hint?

        Stefan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-29 19:44 UTC | newest]