* IMAP via GSSAPI over SSL?
@ 2006-08-03  4:18 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2006-08-03  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to get Gnus to authenticate me via GSSAPI to my imap server.
It seems my imap server can only be accessed via SSL (e.g. only the 993 port
is listening) and accepts authentication via GSSAPI.

I'm not sure exactly what it means because I don't know enough about SSL and
GSSAPI.

But I do know that I indeed managed to get Evolution to authenticate via
GSSAPI and I had to select both SSL  (under "use secure connection") and
GSSAPI (under "authentication type") for it to work.

How can I get Gnus to do the same?

        Stefan "tired of typing his password"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-03  4:18 UTC | newest]