* nnmairix in Gnus 5.11 (or should I switch to No Gnus?)
@ 2008-03-06 23:08 Michael Ekstrand
From: Michael Ekstrand @ 2008-03-06 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I'm downloaded nnmairix.el and tried to get it working in Gnus 5.11
that comes with Emacs 22.1.1, and get the following:

Symbol's function definition is void:
nnml-generate-nov-databases-directory

Would I be correct in guessing that nnmairix probably just isn't
compatible with 5.11?

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.

* Re: nnmairix in Gnus 5.11 (or should I switch to No Gnus?)
@ 2008-03-07 10:08 ` David
From: David @ 2008-03-07 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Michael Ekstrand <ekstrand@cs.umn.edu> writes:
> I'm downloaded nnmairix.el and tried to get it working in Gnus 5.11
> that comes with Emacs 22.1.1, and get the following:
>
> Symbol's function definition is void:
> nnml-generate-nov-databases-directory
>
> Would I be correct in guessing that nnmairix probably just isn't
> compatible with 5.11?

At the moment, yes. You have to at least update to NoGnus v0.6.

-David