* Store .newsrc on server (and load it again)
@ 2008-10-16  9:10 Sebastian Kaps
From: Sebastian Kaps @ 2008-10-16  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi!

I'd like to store my .newsrc on a server and load it when Gnus starts
up, so I could use Gnus on different systems.
I'd preferably use IMAP but I think noone has implemented this yet.
So maybe someone has written some code that copies the .newsrc file
using scp after each write and retrieves it (also using scp) when Gnus
starts?
This should be fairly simple to implement for someone who is familar
with Emacs Lisp (which I'm unfortunately not).

--
Ciao, Sebastian