Hello again! I'm still working on getting mail from my local imap server to be archived automatically using the expiration process. I hope to get some help on a few questions. I have the auto-expire property of one of my groups set to t. I enter the group, go to an old message, and hit E. I expect that when I hit B e, or when I exit the group, the article marked as expirable should be processed according to the settings in nnmail-fancy-expiry-targets. Instead, when I hit B e nothing happens. When I exit and re-enter the group, the message is still there, and is still listed as expirable (shows the E flag). What do I need to do to get the expirable messages to actually expire and be processed according to nnmail-fancy-expiry-targets? While trying to figure out how to force the expiration process to run, I found the command gnus-summary-expire-articles-now. When I run that command in a buffer that has auto-expire enabled, I am asked if I really want to delete the articles marked for expiration forever. I don't really want to delete them forever, but I do really want to run the expiration process on them so that they'll be archived according to the fancy expiry targets. I marked a single message for expiration, ran gnus-summary-expire-articles-now, and answered "yes". The article appears to have been deleted forever (as I was warned). It was not processed by nnmail-fancy-expiry-targets. Should it have been? Thanks for any help, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc