* evolution and gnus : contacts and bbdb
@ 2006-05-30 11:24 Hadron Quark
From: Hadron Quark @ 2006-05-30 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have a tried and trusted way to sync contacts between bbdb
and evolution. A nice first attack would be just a way to import
evolution contacts into bbdb : any ideas of solutions and pitfalls?

* Re: evolution and gnus : contacts and bbdb
@ 2006-06-01  6:03 ` Jason F. McBrayer
From: Jason F. McBrayer @ 2006-06-01  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hadron Quark <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:

> Does anyone have a tried and trusted way to sync contacts between bbdb
> and evolution. A nice first attack would be just a way to import
> evolution contacts into bbdb : any ideas of solutions and pitfalls?

Have a look at:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BbdbImporters#toc2

The last time I tried this, it didn't exactly work for multiple
records, but this is probably the best place to start.
| Jason F. McBrayer                         jmcbray@carcosa.net  |
|  "If you wish to make Pythocles wealthy, don't give him more   |
|   money; rather, reduce his desires."            -- Epicurus   |