* Re: Forcing the sender address in Posting Styles
       [not found]     ` <a9r64s020k6@enews4.newsguy.com>
@ 2002-04-20 14:45       ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2002-04-20 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

those who know me have no need of my name <not-a-real-address@usa.net> writes:

> particularly strange since i'm posting through newsguy.

Has to be some kind of local flumox with my agent setup.  But an A T
while `plugged' doesn't find them either.

* Re: Forcing the sender address in Posting Styles
       [not found]   ` <m14ri7ggsd.fsf@reader.newsguy.com>
@ 2002-04-20  7:43     ` those who know me have no need of my name
       [not found]     ` <a9r64s020k6@enews4.newsguy.com>
From: those who know me have no need of my name @ 2002-04-20  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

<m14ri7ggsd.fsf@reader.newsguy.com> divulged:
>those who know me have no need of my name <not-a-real-address@usa.net> writes:

>> ((gcc-self . t)
>>  (posting-style
>>   (name "Harry Putnam")
>>   (address "reader@dslextreme.com"))
>>   ("Message-Id" (function-the-generates-a-dslextreme-id)))
>
>Is this close to what you are suggesting:
>
>((gcc-self . t)
> (posting-style
>  (name "Harry Putnam")
>  (address "Harry Putnam  <reader@dslextreme.com>"))
> ("Message-Id" (defun message-make-fqdn ()
>		 "My  hacked message-id."
>		 "reader.dslextreme.com")))

no, not at all.