* wrong sender value
@ 2002-05-19 17:10 Charles Demartigny
From: Charles Demartigny @ 2002-05-19 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone knows:

When I post a message to a newsgroup with 'a' or when I follow-up with
'f' how do I tell gnus what to write in the Sender header? Now it puts
"my first name @ my PC's name".

I don't have this problem when I reply to normal mail (mml), it uses
the setq user-mail-address.

--

Now, if the leaders of the world -- people who are leaders by virtue of
political, military or financial power, and not necessarily wisdom or

Roches! |www.demartigny.com| Rocks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-19 17:10 UTC | newest]