* Problem with RSS
@ 2008-03-26 17:30 Christos Chryssochoidis
From: Christos Chryssochoidis @ 2008-03-26 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have a problem displaying RSS articles. When I try to open an RSS article
to read it gnus gives me a message:
"font-default-size-for-device: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil", and it
doesn't show the article. I have
installed w3. I'm using gnus 5.13 in Emacs 23.

Thanks very much for any help

* Re: Problem with RSS
       [not found] ` <871xybq3c4.fsf@batman.everybody.org>
@ 2003-06-03  5:23   ` Jack Twilley