* Leafnode
@ 2005-05-16 20:06 Flatman
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Flatman @ 2005-05-16 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

As I'm using 5 news servers and don't like the way agent handles them for offline reading/posting (plugged/unplugged) I figured out I could install my own local server .

I thought about installing Leafnode.
Anybody uses this with gnus ?
Are you happy with it ? What are the missing features, if any ? How do you feal about the auto handling of groups and expiration ?

Thanks
Erik