* Creating nnmaildir
@ 2005-03-11 17:00 Jarle Thorsen
From: Jarle Thorsen @ 2005-03-11 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to create an nnmaildir group that will read mail from
~/Mail/spam.

However when I try to create the group using "G m" gnus keeps telling me
"Couldn't create group on server:" (IIRC)

Am I missing something on how to create nnmaildir groups? Maybe I am
missing something in my setup?

When searcing this topic on google i stuble over postings talking about
symlinks? Could anybody please explain this to me?

--
Jarle Thorsen
How did Helen Keller go crazy?  Trying to read a stucco wall.