* An nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp?
@ 2006-04-14 14:18 Rodolfo Medina
       [not found] ` <mailman.436.1145100849.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-04-14 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to read the comp.protocols.ppp newsgroup with Gnus
via nntp server, but I can't find it in news.gnus.org.
Can anyone suggest an nntp server that contains the
comp.protocols.ppp newsgroup?
I asked to comp.protocols.ppp itself, but they couldn't help.

Thanks,
Rodolfo

* Re: An nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp?
@ 2006-04-15  9:07 ` Ivan Boldyrev
       [not found] ` <mailman.436.1145100849.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Ivan Boldyrev @ 2006-04-15  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

See http://news.sunsite.dk/

--
Ivan Boldyrev

       Assembly of a Japanese bicycle requires greatest peace of spirit.

@ 2006-04-15 14:00   ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-04-15 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ivan Boldyrev wrote:

> See http://news.sunsite.dk/
>
> --
> Ivan Boldyrev
>
>        Assembly of a Japanese bicycle requires greatest peace of spirit.

trial

@ 2006-04-15 16:20   ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-04-15 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ivan Boldyrev wrote: