Alex Schroeder writes: > mikael.svahnberg@gmail.com writes: > >> I've gone one step further: >> >> --- >> application/*; open %s >> --- >> >> ... which works for most of the stuff that OSX recognises. > > Good point. Strange that you have never run into the invalid temp file > directories, though. I'll keep an eye open for further occurences. I had cases, where I had to open the pdf twice, because it gave an error message at the first try, but I don't remember the eror message. Cheers, Rainer > > Alex. -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom