Hello, I've recently started using Supercite, and I'm looking for tips on it. More specifically, I wonder if people have written functions for the following. Filling: the manual cites two old packages that do not seem to be maintained (filladapt and gin-mode). When I need to fill I manually change the fill-prefix to the one needed, then I change it back. Is there a way to automatically guess the fill-prefix? Citing: Supercite automatically cites uncited lines. Is it possible to also cite previously cited lines (which are typically in nested format). Here is an example. If I get this email from bar: foo writes > hello hello And I reply, I would like something like foo> hello bar> hello (Ideally, I would like a mix of nested and not nested, like this: foo>> hello bar> hello but it seems to require changes to Supercite itself, http://gnu.emacs.gnus.narkive.com/kCzn4WRX/how-to-mix-nested-and-non-nested-citations) Are these possible? Thanks a lot, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-03: 407.18, 2016-03: 404.83