* nnimap-inbox doesn't allow multiple inbox?
@ 2012-09-27  9:36 Dylan O. Hanton
From: Dylan O. Hanton @ 2012-09-27  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

In emacs 24, nnimap-inbox doesn't allow multiple inbox?
(nnimap-inbox ("a.Inbox" "b.Inbox")) <-- what is wrong?

(nnimap-inbox "a.Inbox") <-- work correctly

(setq gnus-select-method
      '(nnimap "Mail"
               (nnimap-address "localhost")
               (nnimap-stream network)
               (nnimap-authenticator login)
               (nnimap-inbox "a.Inbox" "b.Inbox")
               (nnimap-unsplittable-articles nil)
               (nnimap-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy)))

sorry, my poor english
--
Thanks very much

* Re: nnimap-inbox doesn't allow multiple inbox?
       [not found] <mailman.9848.1348749913.855.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2012-12-24 16:52 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-24 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dylan O. Hanton; +Cc: info-gnus-english

doh@lavabit.com (Dylan O. Hanton) writes:

> In emacs 24, nnimap-inbox doesn't allow multiple inbox?
> (nnimap-inbox ("a.Inbox" "b.Inbox")) <-- what is wrong?

The current Emacs trunk allows a list of inboxes, but I don't think the
one in Emacs 24.2 does.  So the next released version of Emacs will have
this.

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen