Hello, I'm trying to rationalize my mail setup, where gnus accesses two local maildir hierarchies served by dovecot. Right now, I'm using two dovecot instances, which I want to simplify to a single instance with two different users. My question is: how can I configure gnus to access the same server with two different users? I could not find where to specify the user in the select methods, and if I put two users in my authinfo, I don't know how to tell gnus to use one or the other. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7